LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-7201

1. 4,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    No doubt that today was a very bad day wiping half or there abouts, of our value of the share price - on paper.

But look, I reckon there are more positives than (and the) negatives are way overdone. Like the 40 odd million tax thingi (was 50 odd I think), could be seen negatively but chances are that the right Mali Govt. ministry will prevail and we find that we don't owe this much tax.

Apart from the DSO being stopped by Mali Govt., I did not see any other major problem with the project. Everything is mostly on plan and schedule... The DSO may still come to fruition , but probably is a long shot now? but being optimistic.

Rick in particular was very clear that we are operating on our establishment agreement and therefor NOT the new mining code.

Other thing is that we had an extremely high turnover around 99 million? (adding ASX and CBOE) with, it seems around 50 odd million? dollars in total. - correct me if those figures are wrong...However, we dropped around 50% and only around $50 odd million dollars was traded... I don't know if those figures are 100% accurate, but my point is that the share price dropped a huge amount - but dollar wise it seems a small amount in the scheme of things. In other words a drop of the share price of volume of around $50 or even $60 million caused a overall market cap decrease of around 50% at close - I think the rebound will be quicker than some folk realize...

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.