LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Now, wouldn't that be a turn of events - we get taken over and...

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Now, wouldn't that be a turn of events - we get taken over and the FFX escrow LLL shares get 'unescrowed! and hopefully back to each FFX share holder and no more worry about FFX and Morilla...

'I think we have to face the reality that a bid for Leo is quite possible.'

Agree - we must be on someones radar , just for our cash printing alone when we start producing spod. We would be a fit for the 'Africa Lithium' post that @8horse put up. Although they are not a listed company yet according to that article.

I believe that the moneyminers also referred to the Lithium M and A , that is not like they have seen before.

Key thing though is that we have 'the brains trust' running the company and the Goulamina project. There probably? isn't that many companies with the know how, who could easily come in and take over a spod project...

One thing that really, really, annoys me is that the world wants/needs Lithium spod and supply will never catch up with demand - probably for more than a decade at least and then we have the so called spod spot price going up and down (may players manipulating numbers i think).

Saudi and Russia lower oil production and wham , our petrol; prices are through the roof...

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.