LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-7326

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    My friend, Ganfeng are the biggest lithium processors in the world, and I can definitely assure you, they have never been delusional, and they would never invest $250 million in a project they thought unachievable.

You sound young and naive, and unfortunately, you embarrass yourself, but I like your youthful passion.

I'm sure that you will learn, along the way, and with more experience, like the rest of us have, and you will get tired and weary like some of us (very) old guys here - it's just pure human nature, and ageing.

The best advice I can give you, is to enjoy the journey, and smile and laugh and see the funny side of human nature, and not take things too seriously. Be good to your partner and family.

Just have fun, because life is too short to waste on social media, and to waste on expounding one's ego.

I'm not sure if you know of the musician Warren Zevon - he was my favourite, and is sadly missed.
    He contracted lung cancer and died at the age of 57, but before death, he was asked did he have any advice for people today on how they should live their lives.
    And in true caustic and sardonic fashion he said, "Enjoy every sandwich".
    Ya gotta love someone with that humour and wit and insight and wisdom.

Cultivate wisdom my friend.

Cheers
    Gw

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
    Last edited by Gwaihir: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.