LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-7574

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2927
    Only a buffoon would think the proper thing for management to do is inform the market of issues that would likely batter investor confidence during a suspension before they can attempt to resolve them. What possible good can it do you, you cannot sell. It can only damage the company and the relationship with the Malian Gov.

I'm happy they are keeping the information general in terms until they attempt to resolve them. If they try, and fail to resolve the issues because the Mali Gov will not budge on imposing illegal taxes and imposing the mining code arbitrarily, THEN they can inform the market, and launch arbitration proceedings. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, and they can negotiate a lawful position from the government, then inform the market they have done so.

IDK, call me crazy if you like but just maybe you might consider the highly experienced and credentialed management we have in Simon and Rick might know a bit more that you do on how to run a company and it doesn't involve giving you a daily or weekly update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.