LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I know many people on here don't want to hear anything negative...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I know many people on here don't want to hear anything negative from Josh, but he raises a number of issues that do require additional information. What is happening? We've heard nothing. The suspension for DSO, lift & get hammered, back into a halt. ASX says you guys are clowns, have another suspension.

The team on the ground may be delivering the plant in time etc, but there are a lot of question marks here...is LLL being shafted by our partner, the government?? is it payback for FFX even though they pissed away hundreds of millions on the locals??? Who knows.

I think the plant & mine goes ahead, the only issue is does LLL have a role & how big is it? Again who knows - laws don't mean a lot in these sort of places, so you sit back & hope for the best - maybe the mining minister will be happy with a new mercedes for his wife & a juicy contract for his cousins company, maybe he won't.

I do think LLL has let us down by not providing a statement re the ASX suspension i.e. say we got it, we disagree on points XYZ & we're working to provide the required response.

Hopefully it all pans out, if not it may be a lesson about the dangers of investing in non-tier 1 locations (which can also be a bit dodgy).

Good luck to holders.
    Last edited by Greg84: 12/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.