LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-7683

1. 4,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6745

This morning I had a brief look at the LTR threads and a few posts last week insinuated Kikker had sold his LTR shares into the Hancock bid. I thought surely not, so (temporarily) took him off ignore and indeed he did put up a post (with over 100 likes) that he sold 99% of his holding because he is close to retirement. (also noticed he’s still an avid poster here)

Now I retired a few years ago (earlier than planned due to covid) and I can tell you, the last thing you do is cash up. You want to keep your good investments in my case including Leo, have some cash but certainly not put it all in the bank where it goes backwards.

I have a fair bit invested in Leo, certainly not all my super (IMO you should never invest in just 1 stock). Leo is very undervalued compared to it’s peers and will be a cash cow the market will not be able to ignore. I also think Liontown will also eventually be successful & a cash cow, though to be honest if I held it, I’d be selling into the Hancock bid too. So IMO Kikker actually made a smart decision.

So why would one of the staunchest supporters of Liontown sell not part of, but virtually his entire holding?

Retirement is a red herring, tax wise you’re better off selling after you stop your day job. It just comes down to him wanting to reduce risk - despite the rhetoric, no confidence in the project going forward.

However the irony (hypocrisy) that someone who continually posts on the Leo threads as to how bad Leo is, and posts all of Liontown’s virtues - then selling, was not lost on me. All those posts on the LTR threads about how under valued the Hancock bid was, how LTR is so undervalued, how it’ll be a cash machine etc etc, yet just when they are on the cusp of production he sells. Any future put downs of Leo - you can assume he means the opposite, as he certainly doesn’t do as he preaches.

I have full faith Simon will keep us on budget, on schedule and getting us into production with smooth commissioning, it would seem, despite all the rhetoric, Kikker has no faith in LTRs management to do the same.

I’m quite surprised he still shows his face here after showing his true colours.

Now must remember to put him back on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.