LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Afternoon All,So as this is the general discussion thread, I...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Afternoon All,

So as this is the general discussion thread, I would just like to throw out something that has been bouncing around in my head re possible take over of LLL . The obvious one of course is Ganfeng but I think another possible one could be Brrick Gold and I know that they are into copper and gold etc but just think about it for a moment. They could in theory make this leap, well cashed up, known entity in Mali, huge upside and pathway into the future fuel of the 21st century. They could take over FFX , acquire the big chunk of LEO that is on their books and then launch a take over of LEO.

Nobody thought woolies would jump into lithium mining either. The reason woolies did so was because there was an experienced JV partner in SQM supporting half of the project. Sound familiar, what's to stop mark Bristow looking at LEO, we have a JV with Ganfeng and regarding FFX they are very familiar with their assets. Not beyond the realms of possibility me thinks.

Barrick is continuing to invest in its future through the development of capital projects that will expand and enhance an operating platform which already holds some of the industry’s best assets, says president and chief executive Mark Bristow.

Writing in the Company’s 2021 Annual Report Bristow says that, while building on this value foundation, Barrick was also expanding its presence into new prospective areas in its hunt for high-quality assets.

The paragraph in bold above was taken from the link provided below.
    https://www.barrick.com/English/news/news-details/2022/q1-2022-results/default.aspx

It is a big document but go to section under Barrick expands global footprint in hunt for high-quality assets

All imo and DYOR
    Regards
    FINN
    Last edited by Finn: 13/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.