LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

After reading the Reuters article today about Chinese resources...

1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2761
    After reading the Reuters article today about Chinese resources giant Zijin having now told its own stock exchange that it has successfully secured DRC Government permission to develop the contested Manono lithium deposit - and that AVZ was stripped of its mining permit because it had “not developed it fast enough” - all I can say is that I am grateful Goulamina construction work has not stalled and is presumably still moving ahead at pace in conjunction with Ganfeng. That should remove at least one uncertainty. More regular updates from Leo would be appreciated, regardless of suspension.

I’d also add that I derive no pleasure from seeing AVZ holders shafted or, closer to home, LTR holders getting a haircut either. These threads have taken a turn for the worse lately with a bloodsport “my project is bigger/better than yours” type mentality. Imo the more money Australian investors in ASX-listed companies make across the board, the more there is to recirculate and potentially/eventually perhaps end up invested here in part too. It would be unfortunate to let a couple of oddly dedicated downrampers infect everybody else with their sneering whataboutism and self-reflected glory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.