LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-8032

1. 6,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4441
    Well who would have thought .. .. ..

@tara007 Those two {insert own description here} you have mentioned must be ""twins"" as I thought only the {second named} had those capabilities of selling "just before" things go awry.

What has me perplexed, and it could be just me but the person that has graciously been given the prefix of "Saint" has been warning us all since the demerger of the Goulamina asset into Leo Lithium was announced.

Information someone passed on recently, has indicated whilst all this time he has been extolling how bad LLL is on what has become a hourly/daily basis, he purportedly alluded to "buying" at the lows of circa $0.42c, and sold at $1.14c just after Borg sold and just prior to the trading halt.

His infatuation (dislike?) with Borg stems way back to GPP days @DPR and one of the reasons he posts here.
    So I can only make an assumption based on his negative narrative or rolleyes.png posting contrarian viewpoints as frequently as he does, maybe there is an underlying motive? A shorter maybe? or just a lonely old {insert on description here}, you would almost think that someone that is retired and going on 70, that has allegedly been successful in negotiating around the spec end of the market would take up a more life satisfying hobby.

The other reason he is here, ""your looking at it"" he is still angry I got the "pig in lipstick" lol, @nondiscrypt == so I do apologise to all, that the haemorrhoid is still here, fun fact (I think or a scary bromance) that allegedly I am the only person he follows as per his profile .. .. .. another fun fact @nicme02 his paranoia that anyone that disagrees with him is non in disguise, hence (again allegedly, as I cannot see his posts/replies and I am only going information passed on) the reference "non" in one of his posts to you!

He isn't going away any time soon, but the amount of keystrokes I have saved rebutting his dribble has been rewarding. . .

FYI, thank you to those that forwarded information, but, save yourself the effort emailing moving forward as I have no interest in what he says or does .. .. ..

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.