LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Hey i have those two posters you referred to on the 'ignore'....

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hey i have those two posters you referred to on the 'ignore'. Have had for ages now...as with quite a few others. So i only sometimes see replies to posts ...

As for the relationship with Mali. My point is that the relationship did change when the new minister was appointed. Now perhaps our relationship is improving - however, we are still in suspension. So i base my thinking on that; eg; there must still be some disagreement on some issues otherwise we would be trading on the ASX.

On the DSO. Posters such as RedBarron did point out that it may not be any loss to us really if we lost that opportunity. Indeed we are very close to actual spod production now. LEO Management were very keen on the DSO and must have known re the (potential) royalty and tax situation...There were numerous LEO presentations outlining the DSO proposal - the ministry surely must have known...

As for the ASX putting us into suspension. That was just a box ticking exercise from them IMO and as I understand it, we requested a trade halt before the ASX weird announcement. And agree, we don't want to disclose to the market anything that is non- factual or would prejudice or negotiations with Mali. The ASX has egg on it face on this one - they most of all , know about misleading the market!

Anyhow - hope we are out of suspension soon and we can put this water under the bridge...

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.