LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

As for me - I base my understanding on the fact of us still...

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    As for me - I base my understanding on the fact of us still being in suspension and thus issues that Mali may have , still need to be addressed. My sincere hope is that actually , the relationship with the new minister (and possibly some new ministry staff?), is improving and we will be out of suspension very soon.

Opinion;

My opinion speaking as a share holder is thus; I want Mali to be treated fairly and justly. I am very sure that Simon and Rick and the rest of the LEO and J/V team are doing just that. I want Mali and its citizens to benefit as much as possible from the Goulamina project. I want a harmonious and happy relationship between the J/V and Mali. The next one or two decades are going to be very important to Mali and its need to take full advantage of its Lithium deposits. By then perhaps things might be different in regards to lithium needs of the world. So they need to take the bull by the horns and take full advantage IMO - opportunities like Goulamina may not come along very often for Mali. I would hate to see it like some of those oil rich countries whose citizenry are mostly very poor - that would be unjust and immoral.

Mali - lets be great partners and friends.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.