LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Since when did these "build issues" materialize exactly?From the...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Since when did these "build issues" materialize exactly?

From the evidence i can see, the build is continuing to progress. I can't comment on the pace/timeline aspect, but it's definitely progressing.

ROM pad is being loaded up with material.

Building a new mine is rarely straight forward. We were lucky with the speed of which we obtained certain equipment though connections with Ganfeng but they aren't all powerful and can't materialize every aspect, and piece of equipment required for mining and concentrate processing, on a whim.

We are doing very well to be almost 50% through the build and still be on time and on budget...

Just for reference, Kathleen Valley has had costs increase 5 times... from the forecast $240mil in 2019 to the latest increase of 6% announced a few weeks back of $951 million.

I do think management need to be better on their communications as a vacuum in information causes these incorrect theories.

But at the same time, have to respect their decision to not let it turn into a s**tshow like AVZ with all the racist comments on social media which clearly don't help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.