LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Hey Mate... thanks!I'm still here...just! Actually a little...

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hey Mate... thanks!

I'm still here...just! Actually a little miracle happened and I got a part time job - very low paying , but enough to survive in the short term.

I still check here now and then...and you are right - there is a lot of things posted that 'does your head in'. And so, I feel there is no point really, posting much.

The thing is that no one knows particularly whats going on (With both LLL and FFX)- there is just speculation. I do think the board has the right approach however, in that everything has to be confidential in the negotiations with Mali Govt.

Only thing I can do is learn from this whole experience, things such as diversification into industries and countries and not putting all One's eggs in one or two baskets - regardless of the quality of a project ... and hope we come out of suspension soon.

I really like the podcast 'money of mine'. Although I haven't watched for a few weeks - I have found it to be very educational and a few episodes helped explain some things , such as ownership structure, funding and the reasons why some projects require different management of these things. For example , I now realize that the reason why FFX never got debt funding as part of its overall funding of Morilla - was that no fund managers would look at it (probably).

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.