LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-8587

1. 5,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3861
    Leo seem to be doing the right thing by everyone now, it's not logical to trade without knowing all information. This is why I was surprised they began trading last time, they would have known there would be a sell-off. These negotiations at the moment may have given them more leverage if the price was still $1.14 - and especially if any company was potentially looking to use these delays as an opportunity to lob a bid.

It's a great project, and I'm unsure why the Malian government do not follow the Ghanaian example, and create a sovereign wealth fund and then invest $50 million of it into Leo, because this is the way for them to maximize their investment in a mining project, rather than potentially cumbersome over-taxation. The government of Mali may also be taking advice from the wrong quarters, namely Russia. I hope they are not being duped by the false promise of Russia building them a gold refinery.

We can only be patient, and hope they are on-the-ground in Bamako and having fruitful and honest face-to-face discussions with the new government mining bureaucrats.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.