LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-8766

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4445

@Kikker1959
    So you and your side kikker are adamant that the management of LLL and Ganfeng have fallen out?
    Do you have any evidence of this being the case? or it is just your usual "think of something new to add to your expanding list" of negatives targeting Leo Lithium, Africa, (including derogative comments aimed at the people of Africa, specifically Malians) and/or certain posters.

I'll refer you to this post; then tell me if the Company and Ganfeng have had a falling out.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/general-discussion.6308522/page-9567?post_id=70947232

As for the digging "dirt" and sending it to China, well that is/was one of the items that was being discussed after the Minister of Mines directed Lithium du Mali SA (LMSA) to suspend the DSO component of activities whilst discussions with the Minister are pending.
    ~ so you tell me, allowed or not? or should we allow a 3rd choice option "currently suspended"

Also, I'll remind you (as you do overlook or choose to ignore a lot of information that doesn't suit your narrative) that the Malian Government formed a commission to examine a range of topics including DSO, status of the Government free carry stake and overall progress of the Goulamina Lithium Project.

Considering that the commission is still in progress, I would opine that the discussions are/will be still confidential until such time that there is a ruling / decision/s made on all / some of the agenda items.

Furthermore, and I quote: "Leo Lithium and Ganfeng Lithium Group, Co., Ltd, (which is the JV partner with Leo Lithium in Goulamina, welcome the formation of the Commission and have readily provided information to the Commission at a number of meetings in Bamako ....(sic)"

One thing that I do agree with, I have none whatsoever commercial and/or corporate negotiating experience, and as you have broached it I can only assume that you have experience in the field of negotiations centred around a greenfield project, new/old mining codes, existing establishment agreements, in Mali, a Chinese conglomerate and all with a new Minister of Mines.

What I can do, is read announcements, something you should try every now and then!!!!!

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 09/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.