LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

”LTR is trading and investors can make up their own mind about...

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    ”LTR is trading and investors can make up their own mind about the company, something management here denies because they are up to the task.”

wow so that’s the criteria for tier 1? By that regard, there’s a lot of companies on the ASX trading right now, and you believe they all fit the bill as tier 1? When LLL do trade again, they will meet your criteria for a tier 1 management again yes?

As you have previously mention, you do have difficulty reading quarterlies. You seem to still not fully understand JV costs vs company costs…. It’s a advantage of having a JV and not solely wearing the burden of all costs… It does not surprise me, you struggle to keep your own balance of sales consistent and they are supposably finalised…

LLL total bank balance at the conclusion of Q2: $67.054m
    LLL total bank balance at the conclusion of Q3: $66.853m

but you claim LLL directly burn $40k a day… not even close…

LTR meanwhile, in that same quarter, spent over $100k a day on staff and admin… LTR has had multiple gigantic price blow outs, have far more shares generated on the register than LLL, an embarrassing failed take over bid, which was supported by all board, members causing a huge crash in share price, huge hand out shares to board members… not a dig at LTR but they are far from perfect… and they are approaching the hardest part of actually building their minesite… their large levels of debt require them to get things right quickly which would be impressive considering the added complexity being underground… personally I hope they get right, but sorry to break it to you, their farts do stink
    Last edited by Karl89: 15/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.