LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-8987

1. 9,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2906
    I had been thinking the advent of LLL and LTR would kill the lithium price and the likes of CXO.
    That it's come BEFORE the advent of the huge extra supply of ours.....they are done IMO. A40, AJM and now CXO. In fact I'd be very cautious if I were an LTR investor that the price of lithium this time next year will not be high enough to sustain their production and importantly debt levels.....

While we got diluted to the absolute S-house over the journey and gave up half the project.....we have no debt, and good low opex if the plant behaves as expected...So we are well placed to come through shirts on our backs through to 2026/7 and higher prices - if our own issues with Mali Junta can be resolved of course. 39% of our project will prove a lot more valuable over time than 0% of LTR's if they collapse under debt.

I wonder what price Gina buys out LTR when/if their creditors come calling..$1? Perhaps PLS and a couple of others might compete for it and push it higher....but only if it can in the meantime be shown to have somewhat reasonable opex, which is still in doubt in IMO, despite what their DFS says.
    Last edited by WoodySpoon: 23/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $605.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
LLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.