LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

In addition to the key points summarised by @siberiancactus...

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    In addition to the key points summarised by @siberiancactus above, the last 90secs of this video 'nails' the importance of the Goulamina project.... my add-ons in brackets and underlined emphasises.

"Its quite exciting when you think about it, and I wholeheartedly invite the authorities to come and visit us; come see a bit of development in progress and (see that) we are part of the approach of the logic of the new Mali and we believe that the economic, social and cultural development efforts, in terms of strengthening security for the territory of Mali, through the Goulamina Lithium project. Mali is preparing to exploit(develop ... should be the correct translation) one of the largest lithium production sites in the world, a unique experience which will bring great added value to its economic and social development. In addition, the project is not harmful to the environment. (So) See you very soon for the production of the first spodumene concentrate that will mark the beginning of the operationalization of the Goulamina mine for the happiness of the Malian population."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.