LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Just like @fooca I’ve received a response every time I have...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    Just like @fooca I’ve received a response every time I have reached out. I even had a long conversation with a company representative last week.

The confidential Government discussion has impacted information flow, leading Leo Lithium to scale back everything on their Investor Relations front. They have to be cautious about what they say, post and do while negotiations are ongoing.

The last thing shareholders want is for information shared being used as ammo that amplifies how attractive the Project is in the Government’s eyes and potentially influence negotiations.

Considering this, I believe they're strategically sharing the bare minimum through ASX channels while highlighting the project's benefits for the State and Community via Malian news.

As frustrating as this new reality might be, nothing posted on these forums will change it. Unfortunately, you'll need to wait for a resolution before the company resumes full Investor Relations efforts, roadshows, and the like.

Don't get caught up in the negativity of non-holders and resident trolls who haven't done their due diligence and are only pushing their negative agenda with low effort posts.

Instead, take comfort in the facts: (1) Over 1,000 people are onsite, driving the project forward as planned, (2) Ganfeng's continued funding demonstrates their confidence, especially considering their involvement in Government discussions, and (3) this project will be online soon, realising strong profits compared to others given the company's cost profile in the current macroeconomic climate / Lithium market.

For those who still hold shares and are invested in this company, I urge you to remember that management and our JV partner were the primary reasons behind your investment decision and why you felt comfortable taking this risk considering the jurisdiction which the company operates in. Simon and Ganfeng both have proven track records, and we should be confident in their ability to navigate whatever this situation is.

Lastly, regarding comparisons to other Mali Lithium projects, I’ve dialed into every relevant Mali company analyst call (Gold and Lithium) over the past year to understand current sentiment. It's logical to assume that (1) the Government is wanting to make industry-wide changes; and (2) they strongly support this project and others considering they are wanting to diversify their revenue streams.

As for targeting Goulamina first, it boils down to two things: (1) it's been the biggest project in the spotlight, and (2) unlike other Mali Lithium companies, Leo Lithium (and Ganfeng) are at a critical point near production after significant in-country investment, making them the most vulnerable in the cycle.

Every Mali Lithium (and non-Lithium) company is watching closely right now because they know they will may impacted in a similar manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.