LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Not sure everything would be captured in the budget with the...

1. 6,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4327
    Not sure everything would be captured in the budget with the addition of programs from the "Local Content Law" but these projects are not only part of the ESG they are also captured in the Community Plan that comes with the granting of the Exploitation Licence.

@Pharrell13 - I will add that it is not normal that the Company discloses the funding figures.
    The tax and duties are still being negotiated, and Barrick's CEO has commented, the new government need time to learn the model .. ..

Have you thought that all the social media re: project progress, but more importantly the community activities, water, school packs, repairing the school equipment, etc will have the local communities singing the praises of Leo Lithium?
    A PR exercise when you are not doing a PR exercise?

@Madmanx - yes it will possibly include those types of projects, it is about alternative income streams and self sustainability.
    These types of projects fall in line with the recommendations of the IMF to combat the poverty level as well as food security, 2 of the biggest concerns for the directors of the IMF, Mali needs to follow the recommendations as they are looking to be returned to the IMF budget support program in 2025.

It also wouldn't surprise me if similar requests (demands) are being placed on Firefinch, given that an agriculture centre was planned for post the Morila Mine closing.
    https://www.engineeringnews.co.za/article/mali-approves-randgolds-morila-mine-to-agribusiness-conversion-2018-10-08

You don't need "brown paper bags" you need to provide what is important to the people of Mali.
    https://www.miningreview.com/environment/biodiversity-action-plans-protect-ecosystems-and-promote-conservation/

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.