LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Google translate it:...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Google translate it: https://www.maliweb.net/politique/corruption-lutte-contre-la/mali-lex-ministre-seydou-lamine-traore-plusieurs-hauts-cadres-de-ledm-et-des-fournisseurs-dhydrocarbures-places-sous-mandat-de-depot-3050743.html

Ex Mali Minister of Mines placed under arrest warrant around issues with the Mali energy company.

For all the insane and endless speculation (get a life some of you) and racist commentary here, no one has any idea what is going on with LLL and its position and negotiations. Seems to me the problem was always with FFX and even subsequent LLL actions that were at the least sloppy. For example in the case of LLL, the rather informal approach to DSO mining and even planned sale without any formal agreements with the Government (on financials?). For example also failing to begin the process of transferring the first 10% ownership stake to the Government (and even planning on shipping DSO prior to this? with no agreements on the financials).

No one has any idea what is going on or what happened at FFX, but I am inclined to believe the problems are majority of their own (and FFX) making. Hopefully, LLL settles the matter amicably and in line with the relevant legislation and move forward. Seems to be the case. I'd be interested in buying in again if it pans out like this and after the dust settles. It was never clear to me the problem or risk was Mali. Even the reported additional import duties seems to have been a minor issue with no real material effect to date (see the quarterly). No point further speculating.

Last edited by JasLit: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.