LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I suspect that's because their discussion/negotiation hasn't...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    I suspect that's because their discussion/negotiation hasn't been finalized yet. I recommend that all shareholders directly email the company. Don't just accept what I shared, but engage them to find out what is going on yourselves and share any new information you may get.

You can send something like the below:

"Hi,

I hope you are well.

I am writing to follow up on the recent announcement on January 19th regarding the settlement with the Mali government. The announcement mentioned an update would be provided "in the coming weeks." As nearly eight weeks have passed, I would like to inquire about the current status and if the company is still on track to provide an update.

Additionally, as Leo Lithium has recently been removed from the ASX300 and XAO(500) indices, is there any insight into the process that would be entailed to be included in the XAO(500) index once issues are resolved?

Shareholders are understandably interested in the progress of this situation, given there is a large amount of concern, and any information you can share would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best,
    [ ]"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.