LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Shoulda taken the whole mess to the ICC or whatever it is called...

1. 9,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2818
    Shoulda taken the whole mess to the ICC or whatever it is called in Paris six or seven months ago.

As a shareholder in FFX I dearly hope they tell Mali to GaGF and refuse to pay a cent - as they are entitled to under law. If Mali want an enviro bond (that wasn't required under law when we ran it) they can chase the company that made well north of billion dollars from the mine, not the ones that lost $200 million trying to restart it thanks to their illegal take over of the country. If they had not interfered in Morilla would be producing now at a profit for the guys we had lined up to buy it a year ago, and the company making that profit could be paying a % into the enviro bond, and 500 people would have a job in the mine and surrounds.

And I also hope LLL tells them to stick their new code up their arse, and takes them to court to recover all illegal taxes on top. If that means delaying first production a year, no prob, lithium price is in the toilet anyway, it's of little consequence in the long-run. Seems to me FFX/LLL have given them an inch or two, and they've taken a mile. People argue we have no choice, but we do. The legal cases would force Mali to operate in a legal way, or be outcast to the international financial community.

Grow a set Simon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.