LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I agree with you on some of these points.The level of...

1. 7,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737
    I agree with you on some of these points.

The level of communication is now becoming insulting to shareholders, I am not falling for this nonsense that everything is confidential. The company is not trading so no one has the opportunity to mis use any information from discussions.

Yes there is definitely a few rampers that have gone missing, but you get that on all stocks when things turn sour.

They will return just as they have on LTR. How much damage have they done to some peoples portfolios with the nonsense being posted when it was at $3.00?? It was off 73% from the recent high at one point and is still down 60% now.

I don't think too many will be surprised if it comes out of suspension and gets an absolute caning. It will need to go sub 34c to match LTR drop. Thats is likely on the cards, but doubtful it will stay there IMO.

On salaries, what are you suggesting? The company gets rid of experienced executives with Lithium experience? How stop would that be?? If you care to explain what you think should occur I am all ears. What we should all be watching is any performance rewards IMO.

LLL is a debacle but It is funded in a low Opex location.

LTR now has the banks already setting rules for their commissioning if they want any $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.