LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Banks will always set their rules and guidelines, nothing new...

1. 10,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4197
    Banks will always set their rules and guidelines, nothing new here. LIT is going through a tough time no one is disputing that. But LTR will be supported by the BEOT one way or the other. No worries there.
    In hindsight more of the LTH in LTR should have taken the $3 and buy back in at lower levels. But the walking of ALB and the subsequent drop in SP price was accelerated by the ever decline in spod prices. No one, other than GS, saw this coming or expecting it. My expectation was, and therefore my sale at the time, that the SP would fall back only to the low $2's . I was wrong.
    With regards to LLL , no African stock risk would ever warrant the potential return in my view. And the carrot that is dangled of lower OPEX is quickly balanced against the massive risk here by not controlling the resource and be at the mercy of corruption and foreign forces that are adversely to the West. Not a good mix.
    All management should be rewarded for their efforts, but the salaries they walk away with in Africa is crazy and should not be allowed. Better justified if they base themselves in Mali permanently in a straw hut, they never do. Look at the levels they draw. LIT experience is important but can be bought in, what they need is experience how to work in Africa as they are failing miserably. With these salaries, there is no rush. No serious hurt money is put in either and all shares issued to them are freebies. Same as AVZ and they have also some of the highest paid Directors on the ASX! Go figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.