LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I am not happy with the lack of communication. The 'coming...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    I am not happy with the lack of communication. The 'coming weeks' has blown out, and even a short ann summary would be helpful.
    Lack of communication seeds all sorts of fears and rumors which is unhealthy.
    Holders can only control what they have control over which ATM is nothing.
    Whether the delays are aruments with FFX over the $30mill cash or which version of Mali mining law we fall under??
    GF are allegedly taking the lead in discussions.
    The Mali delays are more likely a negotiation tactic on their behalf rather than plain old tardiness and you can bet they want more than is on the table even if they led GF/LLL believe they were about to settle.
    I suspect there is not much honour from those willing to over throw an elected government by force. They may even not be rational people and actually not care about Malians.
    While the negotiations are still taking place GF/LLL will no doubt not be disclosing any detail..
    An update to let holders know the basic state of play without detail would help.
    I am still hopefull of a settlement being reached. After all there is a big bag of US $ for them at the end of a settlement
    Last edited by manny100: 18/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.