LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

They have issued around another 9.6% in shares, but in the same...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737
    They have issued around another 9.6% in shares, but in the same time we have likely sold 11% of our shares in the JV. In my eyes not much in it.

I do not see a huge lift in spod prices occurring this year. There are trains that can come on at numerous projects plus additional capacity at PLS

LLL is well positioned for a tough pricing environment. We just need to get a resolution with the Govt locked away. LTR you cannot say the same. Highly leveraged lithium mines do not have a good history.

On a seperate note, I spoke to a company secretary earlier and raised the LLL communication issues. He feels the ASX are unlikely going to be keen on any announcements being issued other than standard compliance stuff (Appendix 5B, Accounts etc) until they have answered the ASX queries. This would explain the deal with the Jan sale to Ganfeng announcement taking 2 days as the company has indicated was the case.

Saying that Social Media is a different area and the lack of updates here on the progress of the project is disappointing.

What signal would it send if Simon was on the ground in Mali doing site visits?
    Last edited by GARETH78: 19/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.