LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-9995

1. 1,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Again, manny as far as I can tell our management have done sweet FA. I say this because again they have done zero to instill any confidence in the market or shareholders relating to topics they can elaborate on. If the relationship with Mali is so fragile that Leo is unable to report to the market that management are in country &/or periotic construction updates etc., then I definitely stand by my previous post & Leo should be working on an exit plan out of Mali & leave the Junta & Ganfeng to it.

Also from my interpretation, Ganfeng have/are taking the lead in relation to the negotiations with the Malian government. Simon & Rick are probably sitting in the corner like good little boys while the adults are talking. Again, I have seen no announcements to state otherwise. So hardly tick worthy.

Actually, I will amend my above statement. What Leo management have done is systematically destroyed shareholder wealth & market sentiment. In the mists of a lithium upturn. Again, hardly tick worthy.

Some holders might find my appraisal harsh, but that's just how I read it.
    Last edited by Pharrell13: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.