LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

“Risking this situation again” – What material risks are you...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    “Risking this situation again” – What material risks are you specifically referring to that shareholders would realistically face once this FFX-related issue (assuming we are correct) is resolved?

That's just it X, none of us know the reasoning behind any of this, pure speculation.

What we do know is that the JV is now paying import duties/taxes that they were previously exempt from paying - FACT
    What we do know is there has been no confirmation on which mining code the project will fall under, & if the old code what points if any of the new code the JV will have to comply with - FACT
    What we do know is that the JV has no idea as to the % of the project we will be left with if/after negotiations have concluded - FACT
    What we do know is that we are still to have various permit approvals granted from the Malian government - FACT
    What we do know is that the power generation permit was flagged as critical path almost 12 months ago at the AGM & is still yet to be issued - FACT

I am not saying that the above will not be resolved, but all are material risks to the project.

Whether we like to admit it or just cover our eyes, the entire project is at the mercy of the Malian government.

I think it naive for anyone to think that if these issues are resolved that we will all be the best of friends & Mali will continue to play by the rules.
    Last edited by Pharrell13: 10/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.