LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-2489

1. oke
    3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I think you misinterpreted what I wrote. I dont agree with Kikker's opinion.

AVZ imo will probably rise on reinstatement all going well should they win the litigation. When its market cap was circa $4.5B, the market assigned X dollars per tonne that if applied to LLL on a simplistic like for like basis would have LLL sp much higher right now.

LLL has all the attributes that make it a great Risk/reward trade/ investment imo.
    Simon Hays at the helm being the the #1 reason,, and Im not just blowing smoke up his .....
    Rick Rule argues, a lousy management team can screw up a great resource, whilst a great team can do wonders for an ok resource - and thats quite evident across the ASX stocks .

Thankfully I followed my own advice having just recently exited on a Zimbabwe located stock just based off the MD's incapacities to make schedule, and timing of his previous announcements were another red flag. I initially gave the benefit of the doubt. I made a big profit thankfully. And that stock today that stock dropped -20% and a probably going lower near term.

At the other end of the spectrum, LLL is overachieving from my perspective ...though the sp doesn't reflect this 'yet'.
    The recent DSO strategy that will see $$ H1 2023 is great news on so many levels least of which is great relationship with Ganfeng and the Mali govt. Personally I put a premium on this element more than the spreadsheet numbers which are impressive even at the base cases.
    Last edited by oke: 24/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.