LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

And another article by FastmarketsWill Europe have enough...

1. 3,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6693
    And another article by Fastmarkets

Will Europe have enough lithium to meet demand?

There are many barriers to successful development of a lithium mine in Europe, especially given the current economic landscape. The unconventional and low-grade nature of deposits, increasingly stringent and lengthy permitting processes being others. Without doubt the largest barrier comes from gaining a social licence to operate. We have taken the above challenges into consideration when forecasting supply from the region, but the risk is firmly to the downside and in no scenario is European mine supply likely to service regional demand levels.

Fastmarkets forecasts European mine supply to reach 135 kt LCE by 2030 but expects EV demand to reach 380 kt LCE in the same year, a shortfall of approximately 245 kt LCE.And another article by Fastmarkets

Africa is forecast to be one of the largest growth areas for lithium supply over the next decade, thanks to its unrivalled mineral endowment. Our calculations show that 80% of forecast production in 2030 is already tied up in vertical integration and offtake agreements, leaving 20% (~90 kt LCE) unaccounted for. Of this 80%, 93% is destined for the Chinese market, as Chinese owned companies have aggressively expanded in the region to diversify supply and reduce the reliance on feed from Australia.

https://www.fastmarkets.com/insights/will-europe-have-enough-lithium-to-meet-demand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.