LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

'- I agree that China has much more leverage in Mali, but...

1. 4,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    '- I agree that China has much more leverage in Mali, but Gangfeng clearly also see a benefit of having Leo involved, as they will need to
    be not seen as a purely Chinese firm when it comes to selling product to Europe. i think this might explain the rather accomodating
    stance Ganfeng have taken to Leo's difficulties (rather than them being run like a 'Western' firm as mentioned in the Q&A yesterday).'

This was posted on the other thread by @invertedva.

I think Woody has also touched on this today and its something that cant be understated in terms of its importance to LLL.

We have an agreement with GF to acquire, explore and develop other projects , probably in Australia. The strategic partnership is what GF is really wanting to develop - I think GF had an off take with an Aussie outfit, who then decided to cancel that agreement...The point about GF really needing to get Lithium product into Europe is extremely salient.

Its the bigger picture stuff regarding the 'recent' move regarding the USA IRA etc...

LEO still has a myriad of options IMO. Obviously we should proceed with the Goulamina project as quickly as possible in order to build up a nice pile of cash (regardless of the final percentage of Goulamina we end up with). And proceed ASAP to develop the downstream plant (wherever that may be - Probably in Europe somewhere) and perhaps partner with GF in other projects.

However, there is the possibility that LEO could in future get into a project(s) it/we fully own - using some of the cash pile that LEO will accumulate in its own name. In other words, Goulamina will be our main game probably for a good few years yet, however IMO, Goulamina will enable LEO to become a multi project , multi jurisdiction company during those years.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.