LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Nothing to derogative: Excuse the grammar going from English to...

1. 6,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4153
    Nothing to derogative: Excuse the grammar going from English to French and back to English it is a bit skewed .. .. ..

How can you ensure a win-win situation for everyone when you cannot stay within the bounds of the law and respect establishment agreements?
    How can it be win – win if you block the sale of Morila and now blame Firefinch management for serious shortcomings.
    How can there be irregularities in the transfer of the permit, if it was approved by Decree No. 2022-0199/PM-RM of the Prime Minister.
    Each mining code 2012, 2019 and 2023 provides a stable tax regime during the validity period of its titles - now the transitional government ignores the rules and regulations of its own system?
    The problems you had with the Morila mine and Firefinch were not related to Leo Lithium, I wish Leo would never set foot on land in Mali, where would you find 265 million US dollars or 160 billion of CFA francs to build the mine, plus $10 million for community projects, schools, water, medicine, agriculture, women's associations, fish farms, chicken farms... everything what Leo Lithium is buying for the community and the government is now pushing them away...1,800 jobs they are providing and the government is pushing them back.
    Good luck to any new Western investors wishing to come to Mali...

I was going to keep going but I seen OKE's post about new guns lol .. .. .. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.