LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-59

1. 6,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4126
    I'm somewhat confused at the reference of Cowden having so many free shares ........ how do you come to that conclusion?

Cowden since being appointed has continually supported the company financially by participating in Company credit raises
    ~ he has also (IMO) at times improved overall sentiment by purchasing on market
    Fun Fact ~ since his appointment he has
    ~~ been paid salaries totalling $641,157 (gross) plus $48,979 in statutory superannuation
    ~~ purchased $1,111,384 worth of shares in Firefinch Limited
    ~~ the only "free" shares being 2m performance shares that the issue of, were approved by shareholders

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4372/4372813-90f5509130e9d74382ece35922f1fb39.jpg

Total Salaries inclusive of superannuation since appointment .......
    I hardly think that all equates to a disgusting amount of free shares?
    Why haven't you included Borg in the disgusting amount of free shares analogy? he was a board member before Cowden.

OR are you referring to the "free" shares in Leo Lithium via the in-specie distribution like everyone else is receiving for owning shares in FFX?

The Lithium transaction ......... was it good/bad or other?
    I think it was good at the time, but would consider it bad if you look at the deals being done today BUT!! the price of spod is off the charts compared to when we announced our deal....
    Maybe if it had have been completed sooner, shareholders would have enjoyed more value for their investment but is that based on the current price of Lithium? or based on the price of Lithium that was still teetering in a bear market ? ?
    The share price of FFX has been torn between us being a dual commodity company, the market treats us as Lithium when it goes south and same/same with the gold.
    It will be very interesting to see where the market values a circa 200oz gold producing company post demerger, it will be interesting if the like of Sprott come back on board post demerger.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4373/4373035-c8e48618b752c4f92fc9a6ea71cad772.jpg

Overall performance of Cowden since appointment ..... I opine that he was the turning point for the Company, MLL was on its arse ....
    Previous management sold ore to Randgold for royalties, we had no direction with the then board and we had a Lithium deposit that we couldn't afford to progress.
    Thrown a lifeline with the acquisition of Morila and you can't be overly critical of all the funds raised, went on the ramp up of Morila?
    Production targets for 2023 and 2024 are IMO conservative but net profit is staggering ........ (based on todays gold price)

I don't particularly like Euroz, Cannacord are sort of a bit more professional BUT they are all the same ....... thats what the do, so in my opinion it mattered little who the Company were using ...... hindsight is a wonderful thing, as much as we all kicked up in arms at the last placement, I suggest it was good timing (hindsight and listening to Rick Rule) raising funds when you don't need it now, but will later takes out the desperate deals / cap in hand you may need to do if you leave it to late .......

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.