DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-1049

1. 12,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3144
    Think about this and compare to next door. 10mt is a big number for 6 months drilling. Heady expectations of 15m-20mt plus tons within 6 months would be extraordinary if not shear hopeium. It took HAS 15 years to get to 30mt, (10mt every 5 years). If DRE managed 10mt already, then that is nuts fast. If you could maintain that pace (unlikely), then it would only take DRE 18months to reach Hastings entire resource of 15 years work. I think we should take a breath. I don’t see that as being possible and am focused on the first 10mt number. Happy to be corrected by the result. if it’s 10mt, then DRE is 3x better per klm of contained resource. DRE Could catch HAS much quicker than I thought. Who wouldn’t be happy with that!.
    Management can see a clear path to 30mt imo. Given everything else they have identified, this is a drill out process to 20c sometime next year. The carbs can only add tonnes. The first number will give us an idea of what YIN might look like at a more conservative level for the remaining 13klm of strike. For example, if they have scorched the first 10mt already , then YIN looks like it could be HAS in its own? If the market sees that as even being possible, then the other 100 targets, Y8, Sabre, Carbs and depth extensions at YIN mean this is going to be a monster imo. The first JORC number will be the tip of the iceberg. I’m not hung up on the first Jorc, it is obvious this has serious scale and grade. Xmas break isn’t a perfect time to expect the stock to fly. Some people sell any sort of news event. I see DRE as really getting kick started as the program gets going again and we start to see some carb results. I wonder if some strategic money might take advantage of this quiet period. I would. The Kimberly is another bonus. DRE has Goldman sitting in the background. Anything can happen on a corporate front imo. The Jorc should just give some interested parties a taste of what is to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.