DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-1102

1. 12,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3218
    The brokers haven’t done a drilling comparison against HAS. This means their predictions are unlikely to be accurate on the tons front imo. They are suggesting about a 20% higher grade than HAS. That’s a game changer and the holes have predicted a higher grade. 6months of drilling a 3klm long strike has no chance of getting to 21m tons. That’s just impossible imo. HAS are getting 1.25m tons per klm. That would imply that DRE could drill out the equivalent of the entire HAS resource in 9months as opposed to 15 years. The overall prediction will come true, but not in this JORC.
    if DRE has 10-12mt, then this is a friggen exceptional discovery. Way better than HAS for the timelines involved. Once we see the first number, we can do some rough calculations across the remaining 13klm of YIN strike. YIN is unlikely to be this uniformly thick across the entire deposit, so let’s see. Everything else is a bonus. Smart money will be coming for DRE in 2023. I figure if was going to buy a chunk of an explorer, I would buy something like this and hold it. They have made the initial discovery, so it’s a numbers game with strike and everything else. That just adds deep value. Dyor. Not ,one to wait now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.