DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-187

1. 2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12050
    Thanks Sharlene

I need to say - I am not a Geologist nor am I a Chemist/Metallurgist. I am hugely interested in Geology, and I read widely, but I am an amateur. My interest in Rare Earths comes because I held LYC for an agonising couple of years, having bought in at what I thought was their low point around 10c only to have them crash to 2c or something insane like that (this value was before their huge share consolidation).

I kept holding because I was sure the business was good - they were solving the processing issues and I was sure that Rare Earths from a non-China source would become hugely needed. However I sold at a modest profit around the time of the share consolidation because the relentless down ramping and online hate around Lynas has simply scared/exhausted me - and of course I have watched them grow and grow from there. It was a great lesson for me in trusting the fundamentals, and not getting spooked by down rampers.

So I do as much personal research as I can, and I love the many informed posts on HC. We have some treasures here in the DRE forum. GreenBull, Salpetie, GneissDougie, plus Zior for TA/charting. Others too.

The best source of all though is Dean Tuck. His genuine enthusiasm and excitement shine through in all his interviews and presentations. It makes me wanna grab a hammer and go bush to help, lol.

Best wishes

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.