DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Good value in my eyes too, we’re priced back at where we were...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Good value in my eyes too, we’re priced back at where we were before we made any discovery, and only hints of REE, before any resource, and now we have two and growing, before 20m in the bank, before the additional tenements, before our 50-100MT potential, and back to 2021 price levels before a lot of significant catalysts. The market is a funny thing.

There has been significant volume since we were last trading at this price, above and beyond - so I can only surmise a lot who are selling are taking a loss.

Personally I wouldn’t sell unless you REALLY need the money, which is fair enough. I find it hard to see other places to park capital which might have better gains in this market, especially after one may have taken a loss. It’s always a case of there are many reasons to sell and only one reason to buy - and management have bought and topped up at a far higher price level than now. Are they oracles, no - however I’d say they’re the best judge of the companies microeconomic affairs, and walked the talk by putting their capital where their mouth is.

I do think REE have taken a hit given Elons comments, and fears that the wider EV market may make this move, the potential China ban, and the increase of Chinese REE mining quota in the face of rising demand has put a dent in the NdPr prices. Although we have to remember we can’t control these factors and a lot of these are shortlived I.e increased quota to meet local demand in China relaxing fears of stresses on supply. The list goes on. The point is - it’s not company specific.

As always, DYOR and NFA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.