DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-188

1. 12,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    A lot of down rampers tend to be angry about something. They are mostly impatient and vent. If they got toasted in something, then they hate it from then on and can miss the turning points. Stocks dont just go up because we buy them. As a lot of you guys know, this business is complex, expensive and takes time with a lot of possible outcomes. That is why you always look for management. It takes some patience to hold on to your nerve. The media is full of all things bad. That is their tool of trade to get attention. They could hardly push people around and attract advertising dollars without it. These boards are full of good guys, bad guys, the impatient, greedy, deluded, the ignorant, emotional, deceiving and silly. Sounds like a microcosm of life really. Through in some money and then things get really interesting. This board has attracted some knowledgeable people and that is a good sign. Many are technical a traders, so it will probably follow that to some point but that's short term stuff. That is why i buy the dips in an uptrend stock. The company is delivering and the space is right. It will move about a lot at times, but as long as things keep moving in the right direction, then its a hold to me. DRE is a journey and we all bought tickets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.