DRE 11.1% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I personally think a lot of it has to do with being tied to HAS...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I personally think a lot of it has to do with being tied to HAS - we tend to follow their price action as well as NdPr prices. We need to break the association with HAS that we have given proximity, and comparisons made back in the day. Dre are a lot more than our REE - and ours are looking a lot more promising, with simpler capital and company structure + no debt. Not to mention we have a raft of other projects and minerals which are all potential company makers.

Do I say I’m surprised we’re back at 4.2c given the many discoveries since we were last at 4.2c, additional ground pegged, new tenements (Bresh), an expanding MRE, interest via Goldman, stronger team with great additions to push DRE forward, additional targets identified and increasing potential as well as being fully funded with an estimated ~10m to see further exploratory growth with a very aggressive and fast pace? DRE have only been operating for a handful of years, and half of them were through COVID. Look what the team have managed to achieve and so much more in such a short time frame which usually takes other companies potentially a decade. But no, I’m not surprised as this has happened many times with DRE in the past.

On a casual note, it really does seem funny to me that we are priced at a level long before all of that, although in my view it’s an opportunity. Probably doesn’t help with negative sentiment re: economy and markets and the restriction of capital - particularly for this end of the market. I didn’t really want it to drop back this low as it means we will need to churn a fair bit of the free float on the way back up again as new investors take profits.

There will always be risk with exploratory companies although I’m quite convicted at our chances here in DRE. A lot of negative posts seem to value and assess DRE as if it’s a late stage company and hold it to such standards. With an exploratory company there are a lot of unknowns and that’s the risk - that’s why it can also pay off so well. I like what is known here thus far and management seem to as well given their ~5M plus invested of their own capital.

As usual, NFA and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $583.3K 21.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2220361 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1472949 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.