DRE 23.8% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-227

1. 11,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3126
    2 large open high grade deposits covering multiple critical metals. I think any explorer would be super happy to have one. Who knows what else they are sitting on. I've seen stocks go nuts on a sniff of something like this, let alone getting early stage confirmation in the holes. If we continue to see this roll out, then we might well be sitting on a Chalice/ Bollinger style deposit in the nickel Cu deposit. We wont be talking pennies then. All the confirmation we need is within months, not years.
    Being next door to HAS has just made the job easier as its validation for the whole area. Probably the most exciting cashed up listed explorer.
    The stock is consolidating under 10c after the initial wake up call. This is around the buy zone as picking the bottom is more luck than management in these situations. If we had decent lab throughput, this puppy would already be through 10c imo. Its coming anyway as the resource isn't going anywhere. The XRF gun has clearly painted a bullish picture for management and the market is just waiting for more holes imo. The big money needs that and wont care about the price at that point. It will turn up when you least expect it.
    We still are yet to see the big money turn up. You will be able to see that from mars when it does. It wont stop for sometime. The liquidity of the stock is important. A lot of people dont like 3b shares on issue but it didnt stop AVZ or FMG. It might work in our fav. Market caps are only relative to real results and valuations in the end and DRE is in the first stages of building its base. I am only seeing a text book play unfolding so far. Further results will break us out over 10c and that's when even more confidence turns up. Lets see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.005(23.8%)
Mkt cap ! $87.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $479.8K 19.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3505549 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1325866 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.