DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-303

1. 3,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386

This is the one I posted 12 days ago on 5/8/2022 when SP was 7.2c. Within 12 days, SP hit significant upward and crossed the 10c bar.. I just repost it whoever want to read it. DRE is exactly the following that Pattern. Hold it tight guys.. We will have 10x from today prices very possible.. but not overnight. but we can be there ..

I had same experienced 12 years ago with one of the Nickel explorer on ASX. It was totally same pattern with DRE.. That Explorer company was sitting on very rich Nickel Ground, Company Board was so hard working, honest, transparent and skillful, One of their specialties is Marketing how to introduce to the Market about their company and keeping in touch with the Market.. It is not like some company released one announcement then keep the holders in dark for months to release another one.. then Market starts lost interest on that stock. Share prices just one jumped then fall back because of no more booster fuel... That Nickel company released very well-presented announcement every time they released and shot out one by another to attract the investors and traders and their Announcement had full of details. That make SP on fire all time. Before my eyes, stock prices started from penny cents to over $1 in 6 months time. Then they have swollen by Big fish once they had JORC Nickel resources out. I was afraid of buying big volumes at that time as Share prices jumped everyday and worried of prices fall back. I was kicking myself when take over ann out one day. Some mining juniors have sitting on very good mother lode of minerals but they dont know well how to introduce to the market and how to sell their products. The main failure is once they found something, they company directors started thinking how to get free bonus, increased salary and free Options for them first. They did not think how to make company successful first and then bonus and salaries increase will follow. Most of the small juniors failed in that stage.. But our DRE team don't have that kind of attitude. Very hard working, skin in the game, professional, transparent and always looking forward to become successful explorer company and create huge wealth for our holders. And one important thing is DRE is also sitting on very precious minerals REE which is the World is screaming for that. and plus most other precious minerals too. I just want to share my experience in past. Holding tight guys.. It will be tree shaking all the way to Journey but we will be there.. Good luck guys..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.