DRE 4.55% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-366

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Alright its fri-yay and a few beers have been consumed. The following is just my thoughts. Edz - 10.5c - drink up mate. Haha. Secondly. What a launch pad has been set for a Monday set of results. Hopefully..... half cent increments onwards and upwards from here... hellls yeah.

Fall back position another 3 steps forward (today) for 1 step back on monday for results released afterwards - still a good result. I recon. This beast has much more to give. What a ride in recent history.

Lastly - the 10c hurdle. Geeees it looks good witth half cent increment gains but the flip side blows and can hurt more potentionally resulting in your account looking very red... if you believe - hold your nerve. Its been said many times before but in awesomeness speak - this is when greatness happens.

If you cant hold for whatever reason - sell (hopefully with a profit) and move on. The end.

but till monday everyone enjoy checking into Hotcopper over the weekend and hopefully the green 11.7% up brings a smile to your face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.07K 747.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3903420 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 365668 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.