DRE 4.55% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hello all,Nice to be onboard here with a few - looking forward...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Hello all,

Nice to be onboard here with a few - looking forward to seeing what ultimately transpires with Mangaroon, I have the feeling that there is much more to be unveiled, and I love to follow and be part of an exploration story as it develops (leaving aside entirely DRE’s various other outstanding prospects).

In my respectful opinion, the pinnacle of investment is always quality management and it appears DRE has the goods here with Tuck, Chapman et al. Tick.

Having had the good fortune to ride LTR from early 2019 through to late 2021, while no doubt a bit later to the party here - on one view there are a few similarities in the chart and trading, with DRE being at an early stage of the prospective launchpad…. At the current market cap, LTR consolidated in the sub-20c mark for what seemed like a frustratingly lengthy period, following which, well, the rest is history:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4718/4718339-803902bdbffd70db56e7daf6d2cbd3ea.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4718/4718342-5a9190e96d8966ea98a15f03ffe6098f.jpg
    The drill bit will ultimately do all the talking at DRE with Mangaroon, but I look forward to the results of the carbonatite exploration and maiden JORC. Much like the Lion’s MRE a reasoned assessment would suggest it will only build from there.

While DRE have been explicit regarding their “pure explorer” status, again LTR offers a prime example of how that narrative may change over time - if the resource proves to be that good, a pivot in apparent strategy may follow. Never say never. That said the potential for the broader region to become a globally significant hub for REE with HAS, DRE, LNR etc is also exciting in terms of future eventualities.

DRE is presently exhibiting many of the hallmarks of a company with long-term investment potential, yet still in the early stages, and that has drawn me in for now.

The above represents my personal commentary only and is not intended as advice in any form. Best wishes to all shareholders and the many outstanding contributors in this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.07K 747.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3903420 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 365668 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.