DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I think DRE is a target moving forward. The grade and scale is...

1. 12,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3235
    I think DRE is a target moving forward. The grade and scale is globally significant. DT has said that the grade is some of the highest in the world at 40% with a standard 30% NdPr concentrate level from YIN. The average global grade is approx 15%. Half the tons to get the same result. It should also open up deeper resources. Some other companies deposits will look ok on paper, but not for me. Lots of moving parts with REE and we will see lots of traps from wannabes along the way.
    There must be groups looking at this with great interest. I dont own DRE for this reason, its just another potential outcome. I will be watching the early results from the carbs, but i understand that the area is large and the program is systematic. I dont expect the best results straight away. That would be lucky imo. It stands to reason that all the carbs need to be drilled out. C6-C7 wont be drilled until early next year. The deep holes at YIN will be very interesting. Does the grade improve at depth and how many tons will be discovered? DRE is a de-risked drill out imo. Super large scale upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.