DRE 0.00% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

General Discussion, page-389

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    I agree Arcturus, however I would suggest it's not just with DRE or juniors, I think that is pretty accurate across the board. Fundamentals and FA are always the most important.

TA is basically an analysis of sentiment. As a Tech analyst, I simply look at price action between buyers and sellers. Buyers and sellers are emotional and generally act as sheep according to the current sentiment. Sentiment changes as fundamentals change, whether company(micro) fundamentals or world(macro) fundamentals, like covid, Ukraine etc. A good analyst can essentially 'see' the quality of the fundamentals from a glance at the chart, although it can be harder to discern between micro and macro. The strength of TA is the predictability of the price in-between fundamental, adjustments (aka news announcements).

Its a very interesting relationship between TA and FA. Fundamentals are like the passenger telling the taxi driver where he is going. Techs are like the driver choosing how to get the passenger there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.116K 444.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 5429860 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 935000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.