AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Absolute insanity! Honestly, sometimes it just amazes me the...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Absolute insanity! Honestly, sometimes it just amazes me the things some folks will write when grasping on to a slowly snapping rope. Seriously, isn't there a time to come up for a breath and at least look at what's actually happening. It wouldn't be so funny if the many posters on here accounted for more than 1% of turnover.

Anyway, as it seems we're all allowed an opinion, let's see if I can put a couple down in bullet form

• forget clinging to some vanadium battery dream, how about posting on how a few blokes in WA are gonna get half a BILLION dollars. If not, you'll be talking to your grandkids about when you could have got 2.5c when there was only 4.5 billion shares on issue.
    • laughing at TMT huh? I used to love doing that, especially when hearing about all the "hidden ground" running along the seam on AVL's property. Wouldn't you think one would have drilled it by now (7 years) and added it to the proven resource? Nah, better things to do no doubt.
    • AVL buying TMT? Oh, because this company has shown that much more as a company, especially with the same JORC as them in 2023! rolleyes.png Or should we expect a financer to go with "she'll be right" on the bottom of every email!!!!
    • Never forget the expression "it's not what you know, it's who you know". Go back to the last 2 capital raises from each company and if you can stay in your chair from the laughter, get back to me.

Anyway, I don't have a dog in the fight as you all know, so go nuts. Probably should have saved this last 10 minutes oof my time on the planet to eat leftovers, but it's just mind boggling!

Henry Ward Beecher Quotes
    The most dangerous people are the ignorant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.