AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

If the inimitable Bermuda doesn't know what's changed in 5 years...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    If the inimitable Bermuda doesn't know what's changed in 5 years (apart from dilution to keep the lights on) then he really is just a mindless down-ramper with a strange repetitive fixation. Like Grumpy Cat on steroids.

I was recently defending free speech here hoping he might have something important to contribute, but I may have spoken too soon based on recent verbose diatribes.
    Although alternative views can be beneficial for current, and most importantly prospective share holders looking to enter the Vanadium space, his no longer are.

But Bermuda (like dbd25 says) why limit your pearls of wisdom and incredible insights to just us poor deluded AVL holders, TMT fanatics are your real target audience. There is a corresponding TMT thread called 'TMT and AVL comparison'. They can get quite angry and defensive if you post there but with you now seemingly leaning towards TMT as the V horse to back you should be safe to visit and say hi - not that any negative feedback would bother you.

Regardless of your recent thoughts/advice these two companies on the same strike are still forging ahead independently like there's no impediments to their success, even considering at current V prices their projects are still marginal. It's all based on future demand/tight supply/higher prices which will only happen if the VRFB gets adopted for renewables battery storage and/or steel&rebar standards increase. It's a big gamble, we know.

So investors buying in are putting a lot a faith in Vanadium. I guess you have no belief? You say only one project will get up? Which one is the $600M dollar question. This decision for prospective investors is the reason why they might read your (and others) posts - if they can believe what you/we say. The Gov gave Iluka $1B, TNG maybe $300M and many other examples from the NAIF, EFA etc. I agree it's not plausible to assume both AVL and TMT will receive Gov loans. So which one will, if any?

Either buy some shares Bermuda, or please SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! I'll look for your valuable input over on the TMT threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $61.71K 4.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 913803 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 15940359 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.