AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Actually, it's quite simply a buyout when funding can't be found...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Actually, it's quite simply a buyout when funding can't be found and obviously occurs when the purchaser/lender has a use for the product. If they didn't have a use for vanadium, then just funding, and a 50% equity stake, in case they don't get paid back as stated in the documentation, is the least I would expect to see here. In that case they could even control what terms a future MOU would contain to one of their "friends", if that's what they wanted to do with their vote!!! Not only that, but with over 50% ownership, all dividends could easily be put towards future expansion to get more of the vanadium they sound like they may so desperately desire. All MOU's right now are non binding, and just look good before capital raises IMO. If you disagree, I'd suggest you call the company and ask if they'd like to guarantee that this very scenario isn't an option. As everyone says on here, vanadium is going to be very sought after soon, and there are plenty of companies out there willing to take AVL on at the right price. Maybe even 3c!

If it were me, I'd just tap management on the shoulder, offer shareholders 3c a share, and if the management/board can get shareholders to agree (much like they did when explaining why they sold off 15% of the company at 50% off, and you all not only bought it, but cheered them on) then offer them all amazing 20 year contracts to stay on and finish the job for ME. Heck, I could even offer to buy out any of their performance options for whatever I wanted to give them!!

Anyway, at least the share price slide as paused. What I don't like about over 4 billion shares on issue is what happens when it gets up to a decent level and people aren't willing to continue playing musical chairs with a speckie mining company? 4 billion shares!!?? That's a big bull trying to get out of a very little door!! Will they 100% get funding in 2023?? In their own timeline (already pushed out 2 years) it would be at least 2 years for income from when they get the cash!! What happens to the share price in those 2 years while everyone waits?? I know who will be getting paid!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.