AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

That would be a very logical move Koala, one that I suggested...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    That would be a very logical move Koala, one that I suggested with about half the shares on issue as there are now! However, let's just say management were very confident in their abilities moving forward, and my suggestions were put in the same box as many of the others that no doubt came in hahahaha

Not even sure if it would make much difference right now. You know the saying about putting makeup on a pig.

Like I said, at least the share price is moving in the right direction. However, call me when over 100,000,000 shares are involved. That's still only about 2% on issue eek.png These moves with $20,000 worth of shares traded are laughable, especially with the market up over 110 points right now. You do not want to see the NYSE crap the bed here, which is about one drone strike away in Europe IMHO!! Let alone a handful of things in this region.

Just get to March/April and things will hopefully be much clearer.

Nice to see some posts with folks actually writing for longer than 5 seconds. Restores my belief that people on here actually understand that they invested in a company first and foremost and not a pyramid scheme!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.